The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|The Meadow is Home|❀|The Meadow is Life|❀|The Meadow is Us|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kava
The East River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe East River - Page 2 I_voting_barThe East River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Flamepelt a Scout
The East River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe East River - Page 2 I_voting_barThe East River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
*Evie*
Tundra
Kayla
Ember
-Grayson-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Discussion
The East River - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am by Tundra

» The Family's Dens
The East River - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am by Tundra

» The East River
The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm by Ember

» *Ember's Bio*
The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 pm by Ember

» Kayla the Hunter
The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm by Kayla

» ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||
The East River - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm by Tundra

» Flamepelt the Scout
The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm by Flamepelt a Scout

» Evie the hunter
The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm by Kava

» || Grayson The Hunter ||
The East River - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm by Kava

The East River

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*Evie*

*Evie*

The East River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 am

(I'm online. I don't think Kava is though.)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:01 am

(ill check and see)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:01 am

(SHE IS ONLINE)
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 am

(Oh, okay.)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:04 am

(*shrieks* IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FIVE FOR SOMEONE TO COME ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shrieks again, then a million times i shrieked*)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 am

(whos up for RPin' where we left off?)
Back to top Go down
Kava
Admin
Kava

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 am

(Please try to avoid too many OOC posts here on the roleplay so it doesn't get cluttered. And you can post replies anytime, even if no one else is online.)
Kava looked expectantly at Evie, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
https://themeadowpack.rpg-board.net
*Evie*

*Evie*

(Five in the morning? Wow. I got up around 10:00. That's a few hours earlier than I usually do.)
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:08 am

"Well, having a pack, family more like, would be nice...Okay, I'll accept your offer," she said. (Can't we just delete the OOC posts?)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am

Flamepelt wondered what this new wolf to the family would think of her and her.... quiet ways. She thought of her family, and stopped thinking of them instantly when she started shivering. She then got her mind off of them, trying to calm down, and then sat down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kava
Admin
Kava

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:24 am

(I will ask that you do)
Kava smiled, "Then welcome to the family, Evie." She studied the young wolf for a moment before saying, "Perhaps you would best serve the Meadow as a hunter. You look like the swift sort." Then she turned her gaze to the silent fae, "And you, I think, would make a good Scout."
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 am

Flamepelt thought about being a Scout, and slowly nodded to herself, remembering she had heard that Scouts need to be fast on their paws, and that is just what she is: fast on her paws.
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am

"Hunter would be good for me. Let's just hope a rabbit won't trample me," she said, making a joke about her small size.

Last edited by *Evie* on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt a Scout

Flamepelt a Scout

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

Flamepelt didn't understand the joke; her family never told her jokes, and she never could spy on them when they told each other jokes, and she tilted her head at Evie curiously, a curious glint in her dusty-colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kava
Admin
Kava

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:43 am

Chuckling, Kava smiled at the pair, "I'm sure you will both perform your duties well. Now," The Gatherer said, "let us go to the dens, so that I can explain what those duties are." She set off, bidding them to join her.

(Moved to the Family's Dens)
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:52 am

Wherever the river is, their is water. Wherever the river is, their will be food. Wherever the river is, I am. That has been my motto through these long years. I have changed rivers multiple times, but the motto stays the same. It shall lead me to a new home. These are my thoughts as I cut through the river. At room point I scent the stale scents of wolves, but I doubt they are hostile.
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:30 pm

She padded through the grass, following the scent of the new wolf. When Evie came up to the river, she saw the wolf. "Woah, that wolf is...tall," she murmured to herself. Evie was a pretty small wolf, so it was no surprise that this wolf seemed huge to her. She worked up the courage to walk over to the tall wolf. "Hello," she said, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:30 am

I turn my head to the speaker, and am slightly surprised by her height. "Hello. I am Ember." Wait, why did I just tell her my name? Oh well. I trot over to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 am

Kayla walks over to the river, unaware of the fact that there are other wolves of her pack nearby. She drinks the water of the river, enjoying the cool taste to settle her thirst.
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:04 pm

"Well, hello Ember. My name is Evie and I'm from the Meadow Pack," she said to the tall fae.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:53 am

Hmmm... I wonder where her Alpha is. "Could you bring me to your Alpha? I have a question for her." I say, then look downstream at the scent of another wolf. "Is she part of your pack as well?" I speak louder, knowing the other wolf can now hear me.
Back to top Go down
*Evie*

*Evie*

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:02 pm

She looked at the wolf Ember was talking about. "Yes, I can take you to my Alpha, but I don't think she's part of the Meadow Pack," Evie said, pointing with her long tail at the other fae downstream. She walked up to the other wolf. "Hello," she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Well, then. I splash right on over to the other wolf, May as well meet her too. "Hello! I am Ember. Are you part of The Meadow Pack?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The East River   The East River - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The East River
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Meadow Pack :: Our Home :: The Outlands-
Jump to: