The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|The Meadow is Home|❀|The Meadow is Life|❀|The Meadow is Us|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kava
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| I_vote_lcap||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| I_voting_bar||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| I_vote_rcap 
Flamepelt a Scout
*Evie*
Tundra
Kayla
Ember
-Grayson-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Discussion
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am by Tundra

» The Family's Dens
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am by Tundra

» The East River
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm by Ember

» *Ember's Bio*
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 pm by Ember

» Kayla the Hunter
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm by Kayla

» ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm by Tundra

» Flamepelt the Scout
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm by Flamepelt a Scout

» Evie the hunter
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm by Kava

» || Grayson The Hunter ||
||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm by Kava

||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tundra

Tundra

||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| Empty
PostSubject: ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||   ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:48 am

||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| Uh0Wz2F

||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| A1JPAoo

F U L L---N A M E
Tundra Rose Kazulon

N A M E---P R O N U N C I A T I O N
Tun-druh Rose Kuh-zoo-lawn

F I R S T---N A M E
Tundra

N I C K N A M E
Tun

S E X
Female

H O U R G L A S S
Five and a half years

S E X U A L---O R I E N T A T I O N
Asexual

S P E C I E S
75% European wolf / 25% Siberian husky

R A N K
Lone wolf

R A N K---O F---D E S I R E
Mentor

P L A C E
The Meadow

C O A T
Her coat is long, thick, and fluffy; most of that of a husky

P E L T
She has a red pelt with a white underpelt

M A R K I N G S
See reference

S C A R S
Bite marks on her left front ankle from when her ex mate snapped it

O R B S
A light, minty green

B U I L D
Tun has large ears, a large muzzle, a big tail, and small paws. She has very thick, fluffy, and long fur everywhere, but is extra fluffy on her chest. She has the body build of mostly a Siberian husky

V O I C E
Viper from "Kung Fu Panda" and "Kung Fu Panda 2"

T O N G U E
English

H E I G H T
Undecided, come back later

W E I G H T
Undecided, come back later

S T R E N G T H S
Raising pups, loyalty to her female friends, and knowing how to fight if she needs so

W E A K N E S S E S
She can never like a male; even as a friend. She is willing to die rather than receive any sort of help from one

R E F E R E N C E
I recently made her reference, and I'm proud of it yay
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A
Tundra is generally a nice wolf, but if she so chooses, she will be rude to all adult male wolves. The reasoning behind this is that she simply hates dudes with a passion. She will not trust them, even if her life was on the line. She will always follow another female and will refuse to take orders, accept things, or apologize (and mean it) to males. She will snap, and she will be rude. If a guy were to get on her good side, they will be ignored rather than bullied. However, she's sweet and caring to all pups -- no matter the gender (as soon as the males hit one year, she will stop caring for them). She will raise all pups and love them as her own. She will never abandon them and will be willing to take huge, life-threatening risks just for the pup/s and their well-being and safety. Tundra is clever, and can spot almost all lies that are told to her fairly easily. She's forgetful, yet somehow she always manages to succeed in most of her tasks and daily responsibilities. Due to her old age, she doesn't care about the small things as she used to. She will not care about really anything in the world, except for her loved ones and the stress that caused her disorder. Tun's full of knowledge and wisdom, and has many tales to tell. She loves sharing stories, lessons and secrets to all those who will sit and listen, and will answer any questions about her past (when asked by either a female or a pup only), expect anything regarding her sworn enemy and her second litter of pups. At first impression she may seem cold-hearted and bitter, but once you gain her trust (not possible for dudes again lol), you'll see that she's kind, caring, loyal, selfless, and will do anything for those she loves.

L I K E S
Pups, watching the sunset, and having a nice meal to eat

D I S L I K E S
All adult males, her ex mate, and losing those she loves

H O P E S
She wanted all four of her surviving pups to be happy and healthy, no matter where they are or who they have become. And she also needs so seek her revenge on her ex mate; she won't be content with her life until she accomplishes this

H A B I T S
Judging males and mocking them in her thoughts

F E A R S
Her ex mate striking her before she strikes him

D I S O R D E R
Tundra suffers from a panic disorder, a type of anxiety mental disorder. When she first got it six months ago, it didn't bother her as much. Now, it's gotten way worse. She will randomly have her panic attacks, even if everything's completely ok, causing her to run around in circles and simply not being able to calm down. She will get dizzy and nauseous too sometimes, if it takes her too long to calm down. Her breaths will get short, and her paws will get cold and numb. And usually at night (whether or not she's on a panic attack), she will have trouble sleeping.

H I S T O R Y
Tundra was born with no siblings. She doesn't remember much besides that she stayed with her parents, Soundwave and Peppermint, until she reached the age of two years old -- then she dispersed. Not too long after that, she met and fell in love with a male by the name of Tempest. They both started a pack together, and many lone wolves came to them, asking for a home. It was that spring that Tun gave birth to five pups; Krislock, Raksha, Roan (who later died that night), Seritza, and Tamika. On her pups' first birthday (just after Tundra's third), each of her pups chose a rank they decided to train for. Krislock for warrior, Raksha for delta, Seritza for healer, and Tamika for scout. She was very proud of each of them. A year later, Tempest suddenly fell very ill. All the healers (including Seritza) tried their best to save him, but unfortunately they did not succeed. Tun then decided to leave Raksha as the alpha and leave the pack.
Not long after that, she once again met a male and fell in love. His name was Kassiel. Of course, right after her fourth birthday, she gave birth to her second litter: Alpine and Velvet. The small family stayed as lone wolves, and everything went well for about a year. One day, as Tundra was returning to their den after a long day of scouting the area, she found something that caused her brain to snap: Kassiel had brutally murdered both of their pups. She screamed at him, and lunged at him, in attempt to kill him. Unfortunately, he dodged the attack and instead locked his jaw on Tundra's left front ankle. He cocked his head and heard a snap; he had broken her ankle. He let go and left. He stopped (still within hearing range), and threatened her. He mocked her and told her that her nearby fate was that of their pups: death. He then ran off, and hasn't been seen since. Tun swore vengeance to her now deceased pups that some day, she would find and kill Kassiel.
Tundra left the den, limping. It wasn't long before she came across a pack, who let her stay for a month or so. Her ankle received proper care, and healed fairly quickly. She still has a slight limp and scar (many teeth marks from the bite), and is painfully visible. She doesn't care about it anymore. It serves as her daily reminder of what she needs to do before she dies: either kill Kassiel herself or find out of his death. She left that pack, and is on the search for that male.

S I R E
Soundwave - Unknown

D A M E
Peppermint - Unknown

S I B L I N G S
None

U N C L E S
Unknown

A U N T S
Unknown

C O U S I N S
Unknown

G R A N D F A T H E R
Unknown

G R A N D M O T H E R
Unknown

E X---M A T E S
Tempest - Deceased
Kassiel - Alive

O F F S P R I N G
With Tempest;
Krislock - Daughter - Alive
Raksha - Daughter - Deceased
Roan - Daughter - Deceased
Seritza - Daughter - Alive
Tamika - Son - Alive

With Kassiel;
Alpine - Son - Deceased
Velvet - Daughter - Deceased

C R U S H
Impossible

C U R R E N T---M A T E
Impossible

B E S T---F R I E N D
None

F R I E N D S
None

A Q U A I N T A N C E S
None

S T R A N G E R S
The rest of the pack

F O E S
All males

S W O R N---E N E M Y
Kassiel

E X T R A---N O T E S
Wow this took a while e.e
Expect bio updates in the future yay
Hope you guys like her... she's really fun to rp :'D
Anyways... yeah x3

Back to top Go down
http://riadvenpack.forumotion.com/
Kava
Admin
Kava

PostSubject: Re: ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||   ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Holy to the cow, this is beautiful! Tundra is good to go in the rp, and I can't wait to rp with her!
Back to top Go down
https://themeadowpack.rpg-board.net
Tundra

Tundra

PostSubject: Re: ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||   ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :|| EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Hahaha thank you! I can't wait to rp her! :'D
Back to top Go down
http://riadvenpack.forumotion.com/
Kava
Admin
Kava