The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Hello there, welcome to the Meadow Pack. We are a friendly, semi-literate wolf roleplay site that's always accepting new members with open arms. If you're already registered with us, go ahead and login, if not, feel free to browse the forum.
-Kava
The Meadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|The Meadow is Home|❀|The Meadow is Life|❀|The Meadow is Us|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Kava
|| Grayson The Hunter || I_vote_lcap|| Grayson The Hunter || I_voting_bar|| Grayson The Hunter || I_vote_rcap 
Flamepelt a Scout
|| Grayson The Hunter || I_vote_lcap|| Grayson The Hunter || I_voting_bar|| Grayson The Hunter || I_vote_rcap 
*Evie*
Tundra
Kayla
Ember
-Grayson-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» General Discussion
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am by Tundra

» The Family's Dens
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am by Tundra

» The East River
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm by Ember

» *Ember's Bio*
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 pm by Ember

» Kayla the Hunter
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm by Kayla

» ||: Tᴜɴᴅʀᴀ :||
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm by Tundra

» Flamepelt the Scout
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm by Flamepelt a Scout

» Evie the hunter
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm by Kava

» || Grayson The Hunter ||
|| Grayson The Hunter || EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm by Kava

|| Grayson The Hunter ||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Grayson-

|| Grayson The Hunter || Empty
PostSubject: || Grayson The Hunter ||   || Grayson The Hunter || EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 pm

|| Grayson The Hunter || Grayso11

|| The Basics ||

Name: Grayson
Origin: [Gray-sun] Old English meaning "The son of the bailiff"
Nickname[s]: Gray, Sonny Boy

Orientation: Heterosexual
Rank Desired: Hunter

|| The Looks ||

Height: 30 in
Weight: 135 lbs
Build:
Grayson is a made of muscle and on the larger size for male wolves. Most looking at him would think his brick wall of a body and powerful legs would make him a great warrior. And while that maybe true, he much prefers being a hunter and though he can't run for long periods of time, his strength is really good in taking down big game to feed the pack.

Eyes:
Mahogany Red
Coat:
Grayson's base coat is a deep, dark chocolate color. On top of said base resides a somewhat cape like marking that covers from the bridge of his nose to his tail and fades to a lighter beige color near the top. The lightest color on this male is an off-white color that covers all his toes, his muzzle, and the very tip of his tail.

Distinguishing Features: None
Accessories: None

|| The Personality ||

Overview: [ Intelligent | Socially Awkward | Pacifist | Quiet ]
Grayson is quite, thoughtful male. He is very wise for his age and believes more in rational thinking to solve problems then violence. As many brainiacs are, Grayson is very awkward when it comes to socialization. He tends to be brutally honest because he doesn't know any better,  which can hurt others feels which then puts Gray in an unsettling situation because is so unsure of how to deal with others and their emotions. So to avoid all of that uncomfortableness, he just prefers not to interact with others too much, and will mostly likely just sit with the pack in silence unless someone else brings him into conversation.

Fear[s]: To disappoint his loved ones; To kill without reason
Dream[s]: To be able to overcome his social anxiety and be able to understand others better.

Like[s]: Sunny Days, Stars, Pups, Calm, Hunting, Helping Others
Dislike[s]: Rain, Chaos, Murderers, Bullies, Emotional People

Other Facts:
-He doesn't deal well with those that are really emotional and tends to try and avoid them.

|| The History ||

History:
Grayson had a normal puphood. He was born to his parents Asia and Gray (Get it, Gray's son; Grayson XD), along with his siblings Kora and Blue. The three pups grew up happy and healthy, and on their one year birthdays, as was tradition, they choose their life paths. Kora chose to stay with the pack, but Grayson and Blue knew they needed to move on to bigger and better things. Grayson and his brother started out their adventure together, exploring high and low and just loving life. However when the pair turned three they happened upon a pack and Blue fell in love with a lass. Grayson was very happy for his brother, but knew that just wasn't his place, so he began to travel again this time all on his own. For a year he was by himself until he stumbled upon The Meadow and something touched his heart and told him he had to stay.

RP History:
-

|| The Relationships ||

None :c
Back to top Go down
Kava
Admin
Kava

|| Grayson The Hunter || Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Grayson The Hunter ||   || Grayson The Hunter || EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Fantastic! Grayson is good to go, can't wait to roleplay with him!
Back to top Go down
https://themeadowpack.rpg-board.net

|| Grayson The Hunter ||
Page 1 of 1